Capturing my thoughts
*Oh my.*
Karen and Alwyn...
Both of you have brought your "feud" with each other up to my blog...what can I say??? I'M INNOCENT!!! Please settle your disputes out of courts..*oops*...out of my blog! haha...
Hmmm, haven't been updating my blog faithfully...*I know*...as usual I've been busy all week long...Don't wanna go into details what happened during the week...it's not important. The only important thing is *16 more Days to go!!!!!* Yay!
Weekend starts well with Steven bringing his friend Serina down to church! *wow* and of course a great service with Pst Derek! Thank God for Karen and Merf who went down for service on Friday as well, helping me to host the friends. Of course, not forgetting Soo Chin who accompanied me last week. It's really physically tiring and I'm very glad to have you guys around to help! So you guys in the cg take turns to accompany me ehz? I'll draw up a roster if you want...haha...nah *joking*!
Oh, had a great time at JAMs on Saturday, finally, we had our tuition! Teaching them "Safety at Home"! The lessons are very practical, useful and easy to understand! Most of all, they're important life lessons that the students need to know! (Sounds like I'm promoting JAMs..:P) But hey! We're moving from glory to glory in our JAMs service and really wanna help the students and their family the best way that we can in church! So I *Salute* the Head Tutors for your commendable effort and dedication in helping the students through the tuition program! Thank God for you!
Oh yah, Sato didn't join W01 on sat and won't ever be for now...actually it seems to be a very high possiblity that he may transfer but because of the LACK of BROTHERS, the Sat team of teachers are not able to take care of him, giving him the undivided attention that he needs...so yeah, was kinda dissappointed...*amazingly*...I mean like yeah, though he can be rather dangerous...I think I'll kinda missed his good behavior - his smiles, cheekiness and ultimate intelligence that left me in awe!?!
-break- oh no!!! machi??!? on President's Star Charity??? Their song!!!!! reminds me of POS practice!!! haha...goodness...
Coming back.
Rite, though I don't have a post specially done up for you, Mr Alwyn (
Vice
President of the Penguin Association)...nevertheless, this little portion is specially written for you (actually it's kinda timely, haha)....so don't complain kz?
*****
Mervyn's arrangement to start cell-group late on Saturday (know that he din arranged that purposely) has unfortunately left a few of us stranded around in Singapore to pass away the time we had in between after our ministry or school to the time of cell-group...So Karen, Sze and I went to Junction 8 to shop around...it was merely window shopping...like I've mentioned, to pass time away...haha, then Sze happened to stop by at the Swatch shop and guess wat!!!! We saw a penguin watch!!! It's a white belt watch with so many penguins all over!!!Awwww...so "ke ai"~~ And of coz the first person that came to our mind was non other than *erhem*, the
VP! wahahaha! And the 3 of us having nothing to do, happily wanted to bombard him with our msgs, but I guess we ended up being stumbled by the smses he sent. *Goodness* Seriously, I've never *repeat* NEVER heard of the brand names you mentioned! haha!!!
Coming to think of it, you're not really as invinsible as you think. Realised that whenever you're not around...the penguin is! Whether it's a watch, cup or soft toy...haha...the cell-group always had something to say about you...i mean EVERY WEEK! See! How blessed are you..to have us...hahaha!
*****
What can I say? Service today was Fabulous! Even as Pst starts preaching, I can feel the Holy Spirit that is so tangible...Ah!!! Wished I was in school! hahaha..Ben, why didn't you call me...I was thinking if you will go down, but I still saw you there at your seat, the next time I opened my eyes, I saw you walking back!!!! Arghh!! But anyway, God is good, He's everywhere! but...hai~~
The sermons during these weeks are all about prayer and Holy Spirit! SVC, CGM and even BS. What am I waiting for? Must never get satisfied with where I am now! I want more of You!
7:17 PM